苏州直击报道
Haaa... nice! Glad to see that you have enjoyed and learnt a lot during this trip! I wish I can try the "hot-biscuit"!!!
Huangshan seems to be a great place! One more location to take note of. Haha.Is the tofu nice?
yes! it's a pity I dun see the 云海...neither is the sunrise nice enough this time round..the smelly beancurd is not as smelly tat... the mao toufu tasted weird tho.. haha
What's mao tofu? Haha
毛豆腐。 Hairy toufu
Haaa... nice! Glad to see that you have enjoyed and learnt a lot during this trip! I wish I can try the "hot-biscuit"!!!
ReplyDeleteHuangshan seems to be a great place! One more location to take note of. Haha.
ReplyDeleteIs the tofu nice?
yes! it's a pity I dun see the 云海...neither is the sunrise nice enough this time round..
ReplyDeletethe smelly beancurd is not as smelly tat...
the mao toufu tasted weird tho.. haha
What's mao tofu? Haha
ReplyDelete毛豆腐。 Hairy toufu
ReplyDelete